- For each of our organic CBD infused tinctures we recommend starting off with a full dropper (10-15 drops).each morning! If you are using our night time version, you will take it the same way thirty minutes before bed. One single drop from our 500 MG bottle will be approximately .5 MG.
250 MG- Approximately .25 MG per drop
500 MG- Approximately .5 MG per drop
1000 MG- Approximately 1 MG per drop
2000 MG- Approximately 2 MG per drop
- These products are sublingual (under the tongue) and held there for 45 seconds, to a minute, before swallowing. We also must stress the importance of taking it daily, to build the organic CBD up in your system. If you aren't on a steady dose each day, you will not see the full benefits of the product!
- Our tinctures can also be taken throughout the day as needed. Please email or call us if you have any other questions regarding our products!
Salves, Lotions and Bath bombs
- Our organic CBD infused salves are a topical. Apply a small amount to the area on the skin and massage gently. Use as needed!
- Lotions are applied as needed topically. Apply on the skin and massage gently. Use as needed!
- Our bath bombs are best used with a tub filled with warm water. Simply soak for 30 minutes and rinse off.
Contact Number-(336) 707-7908
HOW CBD WORKS!
- Cannabidiol, a non-intoxicating component of the cannabis plant, has generated significant interest among scientists and physicians in recent years —but how organic CBD exerts its therapeutic impact on a molecular level is still being sorted out. Cannabadiol is a pleiotropic drug in that it produces many effects through multiple molecular pathways. The scientific literature has identified more than 65 molecular targets of organic CBD.
- At high concentrations, organic CBD directly activates the 5-HT1A (hydroxytryptamine) serotonin receptor, thereby conferring an anti-anxiety effect. This G-coupled protein receptor is implicated in a range of biological and neurological processes, including (but not limited to) anxiety, addiction, appetite, sleep, pain perception, nausea and vomiting.
- CBDA, the raw, unheated version of organic CBD that is present in the cannabis plant, also has a strong affinity for the 5-HT1A receptor (even more so than CBD). Preclinical studies indicate that CBDA is a potent anti-emetic, stronger than either CBD or THC, which also have anti-nausea properties.
- How does organic CBD, an exogenous plant compound, get inside a human cell to bind to a nuclear receptor? First it has to pass through the cell membrane by hitching a ride with a fatty acid binding protein (FABP), which chaperones various lipid molecules into the cell’s interior
Please email us for any additional information or questions regarding organic CBD info, or organic CBD education!